Event Reminder Email
The event reminder is an email we deliver to your customers within 10 hours before your event. This email includes simple, helpful information about the event, tickets and venue.
The email contains the following information:
- Event Name.
- When. The date and time of the event.
- Where. A map of the venue's surrounding area (via Google), as well as the venue's address and information. The map can be clicked to access Google Maps and look up directions to the venue.
- Tickets. The messaging in this section dynamically changes based on the customer's ticket delivery method.
- Print-at-home. A link to a PDF of the customer's ticket(s).
- Will Call. "Your tickets will be available for Will Call at [venue name].
- Mobile. "Within 24 hours of the event, you will receive a text message reminder that includes your mobile ticket."
- Shipped. "Your tickets have been mailed."
- Travel Options. Enabled by default in participating cities, this section will display links to services our travel partners, ParkWhiz and Uber. (Learn more on the Travel Options FAQ.)