Manage Social Media Accounts
Connect to your Twitter/Facebook accounts from the ShowClix Admin for seamless social promotion
- Click the Marketing tab in the top navigation of the Admin.
- Click Social Accounts.
- From the Social Media Accounts page, click Link your Twitter account.
- If you are already signed in to Twitter, the connection will happen automatically.
- If you are not signed in to Twitter, you will be redirected to Twitter's site to sign in.
- Once signed in to Twitter, you will be redirected back to the ShowClix Admin to start promoting.
Event Page Promotion
After connecting to your Twitter account, you will be able to promote your ShowClix events directly to your account:
- Click the Events tab in the top navigation of the Admin.
- Click the name of an event to view the Event Overview page.
- Next to the event name, you will see a Twitter icon.
- Click the icon.
Promote on Twitter
- Click the Twitter Icon next to an event name or coupon to post to your Twitter account.
- The Send a Tweet box is populated with smart, helpful text.
- All tweets include a link back to the ShowClix ticketing page for people to purchase tickets.
- Feel free to edit the Tweet before pushing it your Twitter account.
- When you are satisfied with the Tweet text, click the Tweet button to post to your Twitter account.
- From the Social Media Accounts page, click Link to your Facebook account.
- You will be redirected to Facebook's site and asked to allow the Share Event app permission.
- Sign in to Facebook and Allow the Social Events permission on Facebook.
- You will be redirected back to the ShowClix Admin to start promoting.
Note: Facebook's API no longer allows you to automatically create events on Facebook using details from events from your ShowClix account.
Next: Manage Social Settings