An important note about refunds:
A refund cannot be processed against a credit card payment until the funds have settled. This process may take up to three (3) business days after payment is made, depending on which payment gateway was used. You may still submit the refund, and the system will process the refund after the funds have settled. You will be notified via email when the refund has successfully processed.
Please note: This article is intended for event organizers who process sales with their own merchant account. If you are not using your own merchant account, you can submit refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have purchased tickets from ShowClix and want to know more about our refund policy, please call our customer call center at 1-888-718-4253.
Refunds are issued from any Sale Details page by clicking Refund Order. (Please note: Void Order and Refund Order are now separate options on this page.)
The new refund order page provides the following options:
- Service Fees. You can choose whether to include service fees when issuing the refund. (This includes the Seller Service Fees. All other monetary fees (Custom Seller Fees, Delivery Fees, etc.) are included when refunding the entire order.)
- Note. Enter a note about the refund.
This option allows you to sort the various levels, tickets, products, fees and transactions associated with the order. For each option, you may choose to refund a specified portion of each line item.
By clicking the drop down for "Refund By:" you have the following options to issue refunds:
- Payment. The payments for the order selected.
- Event. The total tickets, total products, service fees, and any Custom Fees for each event included in the order.
- Ticket. All individual tickets and associated service fees.
- Product. All products and associated fees.
- Advanced. All items associated with the order.
Partial Refund Presets
As noted above, when issuing a partial refund, you can now select presets for 100%, 50% or 25% of the order total. You can also select to include All Service Fees or No Service Fees.