Create a Single Event - Listing (Step 4)
The final step allows you to customize the design and content of the event listing page.
- Description. Enter additional event details or add other content, such as flyers, photos, videos, etc., to the event page. This field supports basic HTML for editing font sizes and embedding content within the designated area. (See this HTML guide for some basic help with HTML editing.)
- Need some tips about how to use the description editor? Try this!
- Event Website. Add a link back to your website for customers looking for more info.
- Event Thumbnail. Upload an image to appear above the event description area on the event page. This image will also identify your event in our website's search engine.
- Select a Template. Select the default ShowClix template or a custom template for the event listing page. Custom templates can be added in manage tab.
- Finally, click Launch Event to launch your event page and enable sales!